NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING is open to any individual who is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and/or the District of Columbia and Canada (except the province of Quebec) (“Territory”) and who is nineteen (19) years or older as of June 1, 2022 and an architect or engineer who has registered for and/or logged into the technical portion of the Epic Metals website (www.epicmetals.com). Employees of Epic Metals Corporation, any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (“household members” includes, parent, spouse, children, and/or siblings) are not eligible to enter. Each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (as defined in Section 3 below) which shall be final in all respects. This ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING shall be void outside the Territory and anywhere else it is prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. START/END DATES: The ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING begins January 1, 2023 and ends December 31, 2023.
3. SPONSOR: The ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING is sponsored by Epic Metals Corporation, including all parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and assigns (the “Sponsor”).
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING by registering to use the technical portion of our website at www.epicmetals.com and logging into the technical portion of our website. One entry per person.
5. DRAWING/WINNERS: Winners will be determined by random drawing.
Winners will be notified by email. Prizes will be distributed within one (1) month of the drawing to an address specified by the Winner. By accepting and using any prize from Sponsor, winner(s) attests they meet all eligibility requirements and winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness, city, state, and biographical material for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion in any media now or hereafter throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, further compensation, permission or approval of the winner unless prohibited by law (“Consent of Use”).
6. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
One (1) $100 gift card will be given monthly for newly registered persons for the technical portion of the website
One (1) $100 gift card will be given monthly for persons who log into the technical portion of the website. However, you are only eligible for this prize once every six (6) months.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering in, participating in, and/or winning a prize, each participant on behalf of themselves and any of their respective partners, agents, employees, attorneys, insurers, spouses, children, relatives, guardians, sponsors, or affiliated persons (collectively, “Related Persons”) hereby fully release and forever discharge the Sponsor, their respective past and present directors, managers, officers, shareholders, partners, agents, employees, attorneys, controlling person, parent corporations, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, successors and assigns, and each of them, separately and collectively, from any and all claims, damages, charges, rights or causes of action, judgments, jury verdicts and suits at law, in equity or otherwise, which the entrant, participant, and/or winner or their Related Persons now have or ever had, both known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, arising out of, relating to or in any manner connected with (i) entering in, (ii) participating in, and/or (iii) winning the prize.
8. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized officer of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any one provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: All winners may be required to present proof of eligibility and identity. Eligibility is determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If for any reason the ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING is not capable of running as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction. Sponsor may prohibit a participant from entering in the ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs and schemes) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participant or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE ARCHITECTURAL PRIZE DRAWING MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.