Since 1968, EPIC Metals has been practicing the art and science of structural and architectural deck engineering in Rankin, PA along the banks of the Monongahela River. These structural decking systems continue to evolve and develop in order to address the needs of the architectural community. EPIC systems enable a designer to create unique, visually open public spaces with responsible materials and unmatched acoustics.
These award-winning systems are located in both high profile and modest construction across the U.S., North America, and the world including; The San Francisco International Airport, The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, The Dublin Airport (Pier D), The West Jet Wide Body Hangar (Calgary), David L. Lawrence Convention Center (Pittsburgh), The Georgia Institute of Technology (Kendeda Building), and many more.
EPIC Metals is an environmentally responsible company that utilizes green manufacturing technologies like solar power, wind turbines, and geothermal energy. There are currently 11 electric car charging stations at our main facility in Rankin and we participate in resource recycling programs.
The atmosphere at EPIC Metals is casual and relaxed. EPIC offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer with locations in Pittsburgh, PA and Bartow, FL
EPIC is looking for motivated, career-minded individuals who can bring an outstanding work ethic to their position. The following options are available for consideration;
- Manufacturing & Automation Engineer
- Designs, implements, and maintains cold form steel manufacturing systems with a focus on automation and robotics.
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Responsible for daily manufacturing operations and factory personnel.
- Architectural Estimator
- Prepares cost estimates for materials required for projects based on architect specifications.
- Architectural Sales
- Promotes architectural products, prepares and delivers sales proposals, and closes deals to achieve sales targets.
- Steel Purchasing Coordinator
- Develops and executes purchasing strategies, negotiates supplier deals, and manages vendors.
- Architectural Drafter
- Create detailed drawings for building and structures based on architect specifications.
- Quality Control Technician
- Test materials and finished products to ensure they conform to company and industry standards.
- Health Care Coverage
- Short & Long Term Disability Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan Match
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO per year.
How to Apply:
Please reach out to email@example.com for more information on our company or open positions.
Feel free to ask any questions and attach a resume if applicable.
To contact us regarding more information on our company or open positions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume if applicable.